Delivery services deliver medical and/or recreational cannabis to customers’ homes or businesses this can be done in a few ways: via courier, an app, or on-demand delivery service, you can find a long list of delivery services online, but they all have a few things in common: they’re all cannabis-related services, they all tend to deliver in states where cannabis is legal, and they all deliver for a small fee.
Delivery services are the best way to purchase marijuana, especially for people living in restrictive areas where it’s difficult to buy green.
How Weed Delivery Works
The vast majority of delivery services use an app to connect customers with a local cultivator or dispensary, then, the app bills the customer based on weight and/or amount, for example, if you order a quarter of an ounce, you’ll be charged a flat rate of $35. You can either pay the delivery fee or the amount in cash.
The app and customer communicate until the drivers show up at your door, some services allow customers to track their orders in real-time, then, when the drivers come, customers and drivers exchange cash.
The app automatically transfers the payment to the merchant, it’s important to note that a number of delivery services don’t allow their drivers to enter your home, which means you have to handle the transaction either in person or via video chat.
The Benefits of Weed Delivery
- Easier Access – Because you don’t have to travel to a licensed dispensary and deal with the hassles associated with that, marijuana delivery services make it much easier to find some bud.
- Convenience – Smoking isn’t exactly the most convenient way to consume cannabis, especially for people with busy schedules. In fact, you might prefer to eat or drink it but, if you’re too busy to make it to a store, or you just want an easier way to consume it, some delivery services can provide you with your medicine.
- Cost Savings – Depending on your state laws, you could save a lot of money by purchasing marijuana through a delivery service.
- Privacy – With your own home or business address, the best weed delivery surrey services allow you to keep a low profile. For example, if you live in an area where cannabis is illegal, you can use a delivery service to ensure no one knows you have weed.
- Marijuana Variety – Sure, you can find quality buds at most dispensaries, but chances are you won’t find all of the strains you might want and, if you live in a state that doesn’t allow recreational sales, you won’t find any weed.
How to Use a Weed Delivery Service
There are a few ways to use a delivery service, first, you can sign up to receive deliveries from one of the companies in your area, then, when you want some bud, you can choose the size and amount you want and pick it up from your local store.
Alternatively, you can sign up for a nationwide delivery service, which will deliver to your home or business then, when you order your weed, you’ll have to decide whether you want it delivered to your doorstep or if you’d prefer to have it brought to your office or other remote location.