Hello everyone and welcome to our new blog post. Today we bring you some of the best features of WP 301 Redirects, a great WordPress plugin. Let’s start?
You know WordPress is the most used CMS in the world today. WordPress today holds more than 60% of the CMS market share in the world. As of 2020, 17 blog posts are being published with WordPress every second. By the time you read this blog post, you will see thousands of new blog posts published. This is the estimate in seconds. So what about a month? So what about a year? It goes beyond what we think.
You are a WordPress blogger. You have been publishing blog posts for years. Now blog today is a great website that has thousands of posts, it is a little harder to manage. Most importantly, find your old blog posts and make sure that their content is correct. Also, you want to redirect users with 301 Redirects from old blog posts with outdated content to the new one without any issues.
So if you want to redirect many posts using 301 Redirects, you need a great plugin. We recommend that you use WP 301 Redirects plugin.
Now you will learn how WP 301 Redirects differs from other plugins. We will see the features of WP 301 Redirects plugin.
- The Plugin is absolutely free to use and a PRO option lets you manage more sites with all advanced features
- WP 301 Redirects is compatible with all major WordPress versions
- Manage 301 and 301 redirects from one place
- Option to choose redirects from pages, posts, etc.
- Import features for the bulk redirect management
- It helps you to regain your 10% lost traffic easily by manage redirects
- Redirects stats to check how much a redirection is used
Hope this article helps you to understand the best features of WP 301 Redirects Plugin. If you want to reset WordPress, you can try WP Reset plugin from the same team behind WP 301 Redirects.