Which countries Do Import and Export T-shirts:

Country-specific shipments of T-shirts worldwide totaled US$ 47 billion. That dollar amount represents an increase of 2.5 percent for all polo shirt design exporters over the five years, starting with $45.8 billion worth of manufactured T-shirts. The volume of internationally distributed T-shirts rose by 4.9 percent year-over-year.

Cotton T-shirts contributed $30.4 billion in overseas sales or almost two-thirds (64.7%) of all T-shirts sold. Different clothing made from non-cotton textiles was $16.6 billion for the remaining 35.3%.

Belgium and the U.S. have had the fastest growth level in imports as per market research. The adverse trends emerged in France and the U.K. Many global trade members reported a decrease in import amounts in 2015 (as contrasted with 2014), apart from the U.S., which boosted its imports, and France had the most significant reduction in imports.

Countries that export T-shirt:

Here are the countries that exported T-shirts with a maximum dollar value.

  • China
  • Bangladesh
  • Portugal
  • Turkey
  • Germany
  • Belgium
  • Italy
  • France
  • Netherland

By weight, the countries listed exported about three-quarters of global T-shirt exports. The fastest rising T-shirt exporters since 2014 were: Italy, The Netherlands, and France.

Four countries have registered decreases in their export sales of T-shirts: Turkey, China, India, and Cambodia.

Streamline your trading process with Forex Automation. Our innovative solutions automate repetitive tasks, allowing you to focus on strategy development and maximizing trading opportunities effectively.

Countries that Import T-shirts:

Here is the list of countries that Import T-shirts:

  • The United States of America
  • United Kingdom
  • Japan
  • Spain
  • Belgium
  • Hong Kong
  • South Korea
  • Austria
  • Canada

The countries listed above bought 73.1 percent of all manufactured T-shirts. Within the countries listed above, the fastest rising T-shirt markets were: China, Poland, South Korea, and Austria. Two states reported reductions in their imported T-shirt purchases, including the U.K. and Germany.

Europe offered the most significant dollar amount of manufactured T-shirts with sales priced at the world’s total. In North America, Asian importers imported worldwide T-shirts shipped to consumers. Tinier numbers went to Latin America except for Mexico, but including the Bahamas, Australia, and New Zealand headed Oceania and then Africa.